Sunday, May 15, 2011

A brief introduction,


The above links to a brief introduction.  The introduction begins with my website and then transitions through a few pictures.  The first image is of my family at my brothers wedding in January.  The next image captures a moment in my former classroom.  Students learned vocabulary for geometry in a charade fashion using themselves to represent the term.  The third picture highlights a few of the things I enjoy most.  The picture of the trees represents my love of photography and all things outside.  The race bibs show some of the races I've run in the past few years, the passport representative of my love of traveling, and lastly my team the Detroit Red Wings.

The Google Earth clip shows a view of the middle school campus I work at.  The wiki created for my sixth grade students appears after that with pages to each of the core content areas.  Each content page links to students respective teacher pages as well as provides access to some interventions created for specific instructional units.  Lastly, a link to two technologies of interest are posted for reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment